Rooms Available for Group Study Sessions
The study rooms at the library are for the use of all currently enrolled students, faculty and staff.
Fresno Conference Rooms
- Three group study rooms available.
- These rooms are for the use of Alliant Students, Faculty and Staff.
- Please use the schedule on the door to sign up for the period of time (up to 4 hours) that you will be there - whether you will use the room immediately or in the future. To sign up by phone, call 559-253-2265.
- If no one is waiting to use the room after your 4 hours, you may sign up for additional time.
- If you have signed up, but don't arrive within 1/2 hour of your arrival time, the room may be used by another.
- If someone is in the room, but they have not signed up, you may ask them how long they will be there, and sign up to use it after them.
- Please keep the noise level down, as there may be therapy sessions going on beyond the paper thin walls.
Los Angles Group Study Rooms
- Four study rooms are available for group or individual study.
- You may be able to book these rooms in advance if necessary, but normally they are available only on a first-come first-served basis.
- The library staff will check with reception to find you an empty classroom for your small group study session.
- Carrels are available at the back of the library for individual private study.
San Diego Group Study RoomsUpper Level - Library
- You may self-book study rooms 207 (West) & 210 (East) on the Library’s Upper Level. Please sign up on calendar sheets located next to each room.
- Each room on the Upper Level has a round table that seats six.
- 2 hour time limit on room during high demand periods.
- The study rooms on the lower level are reserved through the facilities department click here for the facilities department webpage.
San Franciso Group Study Rooms
- Three study rooms are available for group study, two of which may be reserved in advance.
- Reserve a room by signing up on the calender next to the study room door.
If you need more information, contact the following for each location.