Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Location of items and rooms in the San Diego Library. Library is located on the upper and mezzanine floors of the Library/ASM building. Library staff members are not familar with the location of faculty and staff offices on the lower level.
- Circulating & most Reference Books – east wing
- Circulating Dissertations, Theses, & Proposals – west wing near classroom 208.
- Journals (paper) – west wing
- Psychological tests (restricted access) – Contact assessment librarians
- AV materials – ask at circulation desk for item(s) to be retrieved. You will need the call number for each item.
- Popular Books (collection of mostly fiction books donated by library patrons & staff) – east wing, south wall near Women’s restroom.
Group and Quiet Study Rooms:
Upper Level - Library
- You may self-book study rooms 207 (West) & 210 (East) on the Library’s Upper Level. Please sign up on calendar sheets located next to each room.
- Each room on the Upper Level has a round table that seats six.
- 2 hour time limit on room during high demand periods.
Lower Level - Library
A university ID card is required to print from the computers or to make copies. Money will need to be added to the ID card. Costs are $0.10 for black & white and $0.40 for color copies. Media cards are available for purchase for library patrons without student ID cards. Media cards cost $1.00 and then money must be added to the card (minimum cost: $2.00, $1 for card & $1 to add money to card). Please bring appropriate funds (machine does not take coins) to add to your card; change is not available in the library. Library copier currently does not scan documents. No document scanning or faxing available in the library.
Updated/rev 8/12/2014 RES