Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Location of items and rooms in the San Diego Library. Library is located on the upper and mezzanine floors of the Library/ASM building. Library staff members are not familar with the location of faculty and staff offices on the lower level.
- Circulating & most Reference Books – east wing
- Circulating Dissertations, Theses, & Proposals – west wing
- Journals (paper) – west wing
- Psychological tests (restricted access) – Contact assessment librarians
- AV materials – ask at circulation desk for item(s) to be retrieved. You will need the call number for each item.
- Popular Books (collection of mostly fiction books donated by library patrons & staff) – east wing, south wall near Women’s restroom.
Group and Quiet Study Rooms:
Upper Level - Library
- You may self-book study rooms 207 (West) & 210 (East) on the Library’s Upper Level. Please sign up on calendar sheets located next to each room.
- Each room on the Upper Level has a round table that seats six.
- 2 hour time limit on room during high demand periods.
Lower Level - Library