Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Types of Accounts
Library and University User Accounts
Alliant Library http://library.alliant.edu/
Students have three unique user accounts:
- My Library Account --
- Your name: Use full name (first & last) or just last name
- ID or Barcode -- use student ID number or 14-digit barcode
- Login for Alliant email, MyAlliant portal, Moodle, and all on-campus computers --
- User name: First initial, last name
- Password created by student, staff or faculty member
- Student Information System for checking your grades and class schedule --
- User Name = ID number
- Password = Contact registrar if you don't know your password.
Useful pages on the Alliant website:
- Log into myAlliant Portal at top of page.
- Select Current student, faculty or staff to get to myAlliant portal page.
myAlliant Portal: https://my.alliant.edu/ics/
Course Schedule: https://ais.alliant.edu/cgi-bin/public/crsschd.cgi