Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Rooms Available for Group Study Sessions
The study rooms at the library are for the use of all currently enrolled students, faculty and staff.
Fresno Conference Rooms
- Five group study rooms available.
- These rooms are for the use of Alliant Students, Faculty and Staff.
- Please use the schedule on the door to sign up for the period of time (up to 4 hours) that you will be there - whether you will use the room immediately or in the future. To sign up by phone, call 559-253-2265.
- If no one is waiting to use the room after your 4 hours, you may sign up for additional time.
- If you have signed up, but don't arrive within 1/2 hour of your arrival time, the room may be used by another.
- If someone is in the room, but they have not signed up, you may ask them how long they will be there, and sign up to use it after them.
- Please keep the noise level down, as there may be therapy sessions going on beyond the paper thin walls.
Los Angles Group Study Rooms
- Two study rooms are available for group or individual study.
- You may be able to book these rooms in advance if necessary, but normally they are available only on a first-come first-served basis.
- The library staff will check with reception to find you an empty classroom for your small group study session.
San Diego Group Study Rooms
Upper Level - Library
- You may self-book study rooms 207 (West) & 210 (East) on the Library’s Upper Level. Please sign up on calendar sheets located next to each room.
- Each room on the Upper Level has a round table that seats six.
- 2 hour time limit on room during high demand periods.
Lower Level - Library
San Franciso Group Study Rooms
- Three study rooms are available for group study, two of which may be reserved in advance.
- Reserve a room by signing up on the calender next to the study room door.
If you need more information, contact the following for each location