Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to request items from the Alliant Catalog
Search LINK+ from the Alliant Library catalog
If the item is not available at an Alliant campus, click the LINKplus tab above the catalog search box on the library's homepage. Note: There may be other editions or multiple records for the same item.
How to Request Items from the LINK+ Catalog
Search LINK+ directly?
- From the Alliant Library home page select LINK+ Catalog.
- Click the down arrow to search by title, author, or subject.
- Once you have located the correct item, click "[number] LINK+ libraries have this item" to check the status of the item.
- If item is available, click "REQUEST THIS ITEM."
- You will be taken to a screen with the following question "With which institution are you affiliated?" Choose "Alliant International Univ" from the pull down menu.
- Type your full name (as it appears on your ID card) and your six-digit ID number or14-digit barcode.
- Select a “Pickup Location.”
- Click "Submit above information".
- Remember to log out when finished.
A list of libraries that participate in LINK+ "pick-up elsewhere" program is available on the LINK+ web page. Link+ books can be delivered to a library near you, for pickup while you're away from the library where you are registered. If your library is participating in this service, you will notice new choices when placing a request. Choose from a number of different pickup institutions and have your Link+ books delivered to the most convenient location. Items must be picked up during regular library hours. Please check the pickup institution's hours before you visit.
To use Pick-Up Elsewhere
- Follow steps 1-6 listed above.
- When selecting your "Pickup Location" select participating LINK+ library from pull-down list. Do not select "Alliant International University" unless you wish to have items delivered to a different Alliant location.
- Follow steps 8-9 listed above.