Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Links for Other Information
Home > Research > Useful Links > Other
Reference | Arts | Business | Education | Psychology | General | Other
The following are suggestions for links to sites outside Alliant Library. We are not responsible for the content.
- Alliant Email Account - You can forward your alliant email to another email account by creating a foward rule under options.
- Alliant Portal
- Alliant Connect Website - Alliant International University alumni, students, faculty, staff and friends can come to chat, reconnect, share information and resources, look for and post jobs, advance their education, and get valuable discounts. Become a member today and get involved!
- Alliant Wiki - If you are a member of Alliant community (students, alumni, faculty, staff, and university friends), you may join the Alliant Wiki.
- Alliant's Moodle
- Alliant's Facebook
Open source and free downloads
- Internet Archives - Free Movies, Music, Books & Wayback Machine
The Internet Archive, is a non-profit, digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form.
- iTunes - Download iTunes to your PC or Mac computer and check for podcastes in your subject area. You can subscribe, download and listen on your computer without an iPod or iPhone. For example, if you would like to learn more about computers, digital cameras, cell phone or other techie devises, subscribe to Leo Laport, the tech guy.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader- Needed to download library online resources, i.e. eReserves, electronic journal articles and library handouts.
- Mozilla Firefox - A browser that works well with the Alliant Portal.
- Aptana Studio and Jaxer - Build web applications quickly.
- www.ButtonGenerator.com - Free web button maker for webmasters.
Links last checked on March 24, 2015, by RES.