myAlliant Portal – Each registered student is assigned a user name and password by the Information Technology (IT) department. Login to myAlliant at the top of the page to access your new myAlliant account. Your login name and password are the same as for your Moodle and Alliant email. If you do not know your login name or password, please contact the Alliant HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 858-635-4357.
1. User name is usually the first initial of the first name and the entire last name (example: Michael Peterson would be mpeterson). If your account isn’t working, you must visit the lab at your home campus or contact IT department at email@example.com or 858-635-4357.
2. Password – A default password is created for all account. Please contact the IT department for further information on your default password. The first time you log in you will be prompted to change your password. If you are having problems with your account you can try resetting your password through this link. This only works if you know your old password.
Student Information System – Look up your class schedule and grades.
1. From the Alliant Page login to myAlliant Portal.
2. Click on Registration and Advising (across the top). Select appropriate link on the left.
a. User name is the student's ID number.
b. Password is the student's month and year of birth (last two digits). For the first nine months of the year, use one digit. Example: if a student were born in September 1981 he/she would use 981 (not 0981).
3. Moodle – university’s e-Education system. For further details please see the link on the myAlliant Portal page.