Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
HOW IT WORKS
- The login page for ASEBA-Web is https://www.aseba-web.org/SignIn?ReturnUrl=%2f.
- ASEBA-Web does not contain test manuals. ASEBA-Web users can score online by entering data through their browser, or can print answer sheets for manual entry of information.
- ASEBA has a Quick Start Guide as well as the ASEBA-Web Manual available for users learning the system.
- ASEBA-Web uses a system of scoring tokens that must be purchased by the library. These tokens are expended as users score tests and print forms.
- Instructors should inform firstname.lastname@example.org that they need an ASEBA-Web login, and how many scoring tokens their class will need. The library will create an account for the instructor, which can be shared by students in the class, and will confirm that the necessary tokens are available.
- Remember that each scoring and each printing of a form consumes a token.
WHAT THE LIBRARY DOES
- Create an account for the instructor.
- Confirm that the necessary tokens are available.