Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
HOW IT WORKS
- The instructor creates a teaching account at https://r-pas.org/Register.aspx. Most instructors will want to create an “Approved Teaching Account,” while those at clinics should create a “Standard Clinical Account.”
- The instructor informs the library (email@example.com) how many Approved Teaching Account Protocols the class will need (e.g. if a class of 10 students requires each student to give the test twice, then 20 protocols are needed).
- The instructor provides the library with their username and password for RPAS. The library uses this to login to the account and make purchase the necessary number of protocols. When the purchase is complete, the library notifies the instructor, who can then change their password.
- The instructor can then create subaccounts for the students and assign protocols to each subaccount from the pool of protocols that was purchased.
- Technical issues with the system can be reported to RPAS by calling 567-316-0056 or by sending a message at https://r-pas.org/Contact.aspx.
WHAT THE LIBRARY DOES
- The library assists with purchasing online scorings/protocols, as described above.